This is Smite PTS Patch 4.10, featuring different balance changes and new features that will be revealed soon.
- Da Ji has not been torturing her opponents as much as she would like. While her burst potential could be high, it was difficult to confirm her Damage and effectively chase targets. We are increasing her overall Damage, giving Horrible Burns a scaling Slow, and gave One Thousand Cuts Knock-Up immunity to help her get in and effectively fight. We also made a few updates targeted at improving her overall flow, such as removing the Post-fire time on Trickster Spirit and allowing players to cancel from the Paolao early.
- Horrible Burns
- Now applied a 10/15/20/25/30% Slows
- One Thousand Cuts
- Updated the description to state the increased Movement Speed. Increase Base Damage per Rank from 15/35/55/75/95 to 15/40/65/90/115. (60/140/220/300/380 to 60/160/260/360/460 Total).
- Increase Physical Power scaling per hit from 20% to 30%. (80% to 120% Total).
- Now Knock-Up Immune while Channeling.
- Trickster Spirit
- Reduce post fire time from .2 to 0.
- Paolao can now be cancelled early.
- Right clicking or canceling will bring up the jump targeter, allowing Da Ji to jump from the Paolao early.
- Increased Duration of shooting time from 3s to 5s
- Increased Paolao deployable duration from 7s to 9s
- Made the chains easier to see.
- Fafnir is an aggressive support that can put on the pressure through his Damage and self sustain. We like his ability to contribute to team comps in the mid and late game through his transformation, so we focused on reducing his early game prevalence. Cursed Strength Base Damage is seeing a reduction at early ranks to lower his clear and aggression. Coerce is also seeing a cost increase and healing reduction to lower the amount he can sustain and how often he can buff his team.
- Cursed Strength
- Decreased Damage from 100/140/180/220/260 to 80/125/170/215/260.
- Decreased Self Heal from 50/80/110/140/170 to 50/75/100/125/150.
- Increased Mana cost from 50 to 50/55/60/65/70
- Ganesha deals massive Damage to targets stuck in Dharmic Pillars, allowing Ganesha to burn through objectives at an incredible clip. We are reducing the damage Dharmic Pillars can deal to these objectives to limit the speed at which Gold Fury can be taken by Ganesha.
- Dharmic Pillars
- Now deals 40% Damage to Minions and Jungle Monsters.
- The Dawn Bringer contributes a lot to a team. Early clear, late game protections, and the ability to revive a player. We are toning down his ability to clear in the early game to highlight his role as a late game support.
- Rising Dawn
- Reduced Damage from 12/15/18/21/24 to 10/13/16/19/22.
- Neith has fallen out of favor during the last Season. Hunter itemization has changes and as an ability-based Hunter, she has struggled. We are increasing the power of Backflip and the global control World Weaver provides to reinforce her ability-based playstyle.
- Increase Damage from 60/100/140/180/220 to 80/120/160/200/240.
- World Weaver
- Increased Stun duration from 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5s to 1.5s at all ranks.
Abyssal Sorcerer Poseidon
The Marksman Rama
Bracer of Undoing
- The first Relic being adjusted is Bracer of Undoing. This relic is an anti-burst Relic that can also create openings for counter-attacks with its Cooldown Reduction. However, it had a small window of opportunity and the upgrade didn’t provide much in terms of increasing its potency. The base relic will now restore Damage taken in the last 5 seconds, increasing the time players can bait. The upgrade is seeing a Cooldown decrease and will restore a higher percentage of health and mana.
- Increased recent Damage lost time from 3s to 5s
- Bracer of Undoing Upgrade
- Decreased Cooldown from 120s to 100s
- Increased Health and Mana restored from 50% to 60%
- Boosting your team’s Movement Speed can be a strong escape and initiation tool, but the Cooldown of Heavenly Wings and its upgrade limited teams creating a strategy around this Relic. We are reducing the Cooldowns of both the base and upgraded form, giving teams access to the Movement Speed and “Fatalis” effect more often.
- Decreased Cooldown from 150s to 140s
- Heavenly Wings Upgraded
- Decreased Cooldown from 150s to 110s
- Decreased Cooldown from 150s to 130s
- Horrific Emblem Upgraded
- Decreased Cooldown from 120s to 90s
- Decrease Cooldown from 180s to 150s
- Phantom Veil Upgrade
- Decrease Cooldown from 180s to 130s
- Sundering Spear has found its way into the hearts of many players and it deals massive Damage. The base Relic will now deal less Damage overall, while its upgrade is receiving a longer Cooldown. This will limit its overall Power and how often players can coordinate fights with the Damage amplification provided by Sundering Spear.
- Decreased Damage from 40 to 30
- Decreased Damage per level from 14 to 12
- Sundering Spear Upgraded
- Upgraded Sunder retains the 40 +14 per Level Damage
- Upgraded Sunder Cooldown increased from 100 to 120.
- Death’s Toll is the sustain starter for Physical Gods, allowing them to quickly heal up through Basic Attacks. While actually a bit underwhelming on most, Gods like Bellona or Osiris were able to use their Cleave Basic Attacks to heal upwards of 48 Health and 18 Mana every Basic. We are increasing the Mana restored to help more characters use this Relic, while making Cleave Basic Attacks only receive 50% of the benefit they currently do.
- Increased Mana restored on Basic Attacks from 3 to 4
- Basic Attacks that hit all enemies in Melee range restore 4 Health and 2 Mana on every enemy after the first.
- After numerous adjustments and fixes, we now have a finely Runeforged Hammer. At 2000 Gold the stats raw stats it provided combined with the Passive gave characters a big boost for a low cost. We are increasing the cost to match other options in the Hammer Tree.
- Increased Cost from 2000 to 2300.
God Model Rework
A new adventure is coming on Smite on patch 4.10.
Adventure – Trials of King Hercules
Welcome to the Kingdom of Hercules! You and two other valiant Adventurers will be setting off into the dangerous jungle to defeat monsters and gain loot! Gain loot, get stronger, and triumph over the Trials of King Hercules.
- Dungeon Bundle
- Dungeon Loading Frame
- Dungeon Music Theme
- Dungeon Jump Stamp
- Vanguard Hercules
- Gold Key
- Adventure Gold Vault
- Abyssal Sorcerer Poseidon
This was PTS Patch 4.10. The new 4.10 patch will come up soon so stay tuned!