This is Smite PTS Patch 4.9, featuring a new goddess, and different changes.
- Shifter of Seasons
- Decreased Physical Power Scaling on Summer Heat from 20% → 10%
- Bramble Blast
- Increased Cooldown from 13s → 15s
- Moonlit Waltz
- Increased Cooldowns from 20/18/16/14/12 → 20/18.5/17/15.5/14
- Moonflower Dance
- Increased Cooldown from 10s → 12s
- Base Stats
- Increased Base Power from 38 → 39
- Increased Attack Speed per Level from .8 to 1
- Warrior’s Will
- Increased Physical Power Scaling from 50% → 60%
- Taolu Assault
- Increased Duration of Protection Steal from 3s → 3/3.5/4/4.5/5s
- Death from Below
- Increased Cooldown from 12s → 14s
- Shroud of Darkness
- Decreased Cooldown from 15/14/13/12/11 → 14/13/12/11/10s
- Devour Souls
- Decreased Magical Power Scaling on the Detonate Heal from 15% → 10%
- Gungnir’s Might
- Increased Base Damage from 35/50/65/80/95 → 45/65/85/105/125
- Gungnir’s Might second swing will now also Slow
- Reduced Typhoon’s Vortex strength from 115 → 88
- Reduced the strength Movement Speed Penalty of targets affected by Typhoon from 40% → 10%
- Both these changes allow players to have faster movement and help them escape quicker from the pull of Typhoon
There is a new goddess coming in patch 4.9. Her name is Daji and she is the nine-tail fox!
Daji Skills Preview:
Daji Voice Interactions
Passive Ability – Torture Blades – Da Ji’s sharp claws cause her enemies to Bleed when struck by her Basic Attacks. Bleed Damage causes the enemy to take Damage every 1s for 2s and can stack any number of times on the same target.
First Ability – Horrible Burns – Da Ji heats up her claws, causing her next successfully hit Basic Attack to Burn the target, dealing instant Bonus Damage and additional Damage every 1s for 3s.
Second Ability – One Thousand Cuts – Da Ji lashes out with her claws at nearby enemies. Executing 4 strikes over 2s that hit all enemies in range. These hits apply the Bleed from Torture Blades. While this ability is channeling, Da Ji gains increased Movement Speed, immunity to Slows, and her tails mitigate Damage dealt to her by enemies who are behind her.
Third Ability – Spirit Link – Da Ji selects a single allied or enemy target and Teleports to their location. Upon arriving at the target, she lashes out with her claws, dealing Damage and applying the Bleed from Torture Blades to all enemies around her.
Ultimate Ability – Pao Lao – Da Ji summons her signature torture device, the Pao Lao. As she hovers above the device, she gets 3 shots to fire chains at enemies below. Enemy gods hit by the shots take Damage, become Chained, and become Slowed . At the end of her ability, Chained enemies are Pulled to the Pao Loa, becoming Stunned and then taking additional Damage of 3 ticks over 2s. If a god hit by this Ability becomes CC immune at any time, they break the Chain on them.
Today’s patch features many skins, four of them actually, so check them out.
Stone Sentinel Camazotz
Storm Raven Jing Wei
- Mark of the Vanguard
- “Mark of the Vanguard gives a huge amount of defense during the early laning phase. This can make effectively trading against someone with this item ineffective and limits more aggressive options (like Bluestone). We are reducing the Flat Damage Reduction to allow for better trades between MotV and more Offensive options.”
- Reduced Passive Flat Damage Reduction from 5 → 4
- Chronos Pendant
- “Chronos Pendant is a luxury Cooldown Reduction Item that lets players to push past the CDR cap in a unique way. Initially, we were hesitant about the potential strength of this Item, but as players have found their favorite items from Season 4, Chronos Pendant is passed by. We are increasing the Magical Power provided by this Item to better represent its price.”
- Increased Magical Power from 60 → 80
- Emerald Mail
- “The jump from Glowing Emerald to Emerald Mail amounted to an additional 100 Health for 650 Gold. This made building into items branching off Emerald Mail difficult, as the cost didn’t justify the stats. We are increasing the stats to help players build into this tree.”
- Increased Health from 200 → 250
- Gauntlet of Thebes
- “Gauntlet of Thebes has become the new go-to Aura item. Unlike its counterparts (Sovereignty and Heartward Amulet), it provides both types of protections with a high health pool. This made it effective in most situations for a single item’s cost. We are reducing the Health on Gauntlet of Thebes slightly to bring it more into line with its Aura peers.”
- Reduced Health from 400 → 350
- Stone of Fal
- “Stone of Fal is a great counter item for dealing with high burst, but at 2900 Gold, it became difficult to purchase even when it was going to get maximum value. We are reducing the cost slightly to make this a more attractive option.”
- Reduced Cost from 2900 → 2700
- Thousand Fold Blade
- “Similar to Emerald Mail, upgrading from Katana to Thousand Fold Blade was a decent investment for minimal stats. We are bringing the Physical Power up by 5 to make building into this tree a easier.”
- Increased Physical Power from 15 → 20
- Shifter’s Shield
- “Shifter’s Shield shifts from being offensive at high Health to being defensive at low Health. We want to highlight this aspect of the item, while also giving it a bump in overall Power. The Power and Protections have been lowered on the base item, but the Passive has seen a large increase stats. This will make it less defensive when it is providing more offense, and visa-versa.”
- Reduced Power from 40 → 35
- Increased Passive Bonus Physical Power from 20 → 35
- Reduced Physical Protection from 20 → 15
- Reduced Magical Protection from 20 → 15
- Increased Passive Bonus Protections from 20 → 35
- Players can no longer vote to unpause during a Ranked Pause until 3 seconds have passed.
- Fixed an issue on the “Standings” tab in the Season Ticket where overall records for teams during an event would be listed as “0 – 0”.
- Stone of Binding
- Fixed many Banishes and Slows not causing the Passive to be applied.
- Runeforged Hammer
- Fixed many Slows not causing the Passive to be applied.
- Dharmic Pillars: Fixed Ganesha’s Ultimate not highlighting enemies near the corners of the Ultimate’s Collision.
So this concludes Smite Patch 4.9, the new patch will come up soon so stay tuned!